We are happy to participate to Fine Arts Paris, second edition, and we invite you to join us at Carrousel du Louvre, Stand n°39, from November 7th to 11th, 2018.
You can discover in pictures some highlights of our stand:
- A watercolour by Paul Signac: “Lezardrieux”, 1924
- A watercolour by Albert Marquet: “La Goulette”, 1926
- A sculpture by André Derain: “Visage géométrique”
- “L’étude aux deux baigneuses”, by Marcel Gromaire, 1958
- A pastel “Composition” by Hans Hartung, executed in 1960
- Wednesday, November 7th from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Thursday, November 8th, from noon to 10 p.m. (late opening)
- Friday 9th and Saturday 10th November from noon to 8 p.m.
- Sunday 11th November from noon to 7 p.m.
Fine Arts Paris
Carrousel du Louvre
99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris
More information about Fine Arts Paris : www.finearts-paris.com