The Galerie de la Présidence presents, from time to time, exhibitions dedicated to its key artists.
Over the 30 previous years, exhibitions were then dedicated to Marcel Gromaire, Albert Marquet, Maurice de Vlaminck, Charles Walch, Paul Signac, André Derain, Henri-Edmond Cross, Jean Hélion, Aristide Maillol, Alberto Giacometti & Francis Gruber.
Latest exhibition :
GIACOMETTI – GRUBER
A shared look
From May 13rd to June 18th 2017
Galerie de la Présidence regularly participates to exhibitions by lending works to museums.
In 2018, we lend works to :
- Jean Fautrier, texture and light, at the Musée d’Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris
- Van Dongen & the Bateau-Lavoir, at the Musée de Montmartre
- Paul Signac (1863-1935) : Lumière du midi, at the Musée Brayer
- Monet / Boudin, at the Museum Thyssen-Bornemisza, in Madrid
- The neo-impressionnist Henri-Edmond Cross, at the Musée des Impressionnismes in Giverny & at the Barberini Museum, in Potsdam
- Roger de la Fresnaye, la tentation du cubisme, at the Musée Paul Dini
Over previous years, we lent works to major exhibitions dedicated to Albert Marquet, Eugène Boudin and Henri-Edmond Cross .