Galerie de la Présidence regularly participates to exhibitions by lending works to museums. Among the loans made in 2018 / 2019 and in progress for 2020:
- Marcel Gromaire (1892-1971) L’Élégance de la force | Musée Eugène Boudin, Honfleur – Musée Paul Valery de Sète and Musée de la Piscine de Roubaix, until September 20, 2020
- Marquet, la Méditerrannée d’une rive à l’autre | Musée Paul Valery, Sète
- Fauvisme et harmonie, autour de Henri Manguin | Musée Yves Brayer, Les Beaux-de-Provence
- Oriental visions, from dreams into light | Musée Marmottan Monet
- Color and light. The neo-impressionist Henri-Edmond Cross | Musée des impressionismes, Giverny & Musée Barberini, Potsdam
- Roger de la Fresnaye, la tentation du cubisme | Musée Paul Dini
- Marcel Gromaire – Regards sur les collections du musée | Musée Matisse le Cateau-Cambrésis
- Monet / Boudin | Musée Thyssen-Bornemisza, Madrid
- Paul Signac (1863-1935) : Lumière du Midi | Musée Yves Brayer
- Van Dongen & the Bateau-Lavoir | Musée de Montmartre
- Jean Fautrier, texture and light | Musée d’Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris
Other loans to museums in the past years:
- Albert Marquet, peintre du temps suspendu | Read more
- Eugène Boudin, l’atelier de la lumière | Read more
- Eugène Boudin | Read more
- Henri-Edmond Cross et le néo-impressionnisme. De Seurat à Matisse. | Read more
Albert Marquet, painter of Time Pending
Musée d’Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris Museum of Modern Art, Paris
From March 25th to August 21st, 2016
A major monographic exhibition of over one hundred paintings and drawings.
Organized by the Musée d’Art Moderne, this exhibition was presented at the Pushkin Museum in Moscow from October 2016 to January 2017.
MuMa, Le Havre
From April 16th to September 26th, 2016
An exhibition organized by the City of Le Havre in conjunction with MuMa – André Malraux Museum of Modern Art Le Havre and the Réunion des Musées Nationaux – Grand Palais Paris as part of the Normandy Impressionnist Festival, with special support from Musée d’Orsay.
200 works, 116 of them on loan from private or public collections.
Musée Jacquemart-André, Paris Jacquemart-André Museum
From March 22nd to July 22nd, 2013
The Jacquemart-André Museum organized the first parisian retrospective since 1899, devoted to the painter Eugène Boudin, “King of the skies”.
It was an unprecedented exhibition with exceptional art on loan, provided by National Gallery of Art of Washington, the Museum of Fine Arts Boston, the Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza, the Quebec National Fine Arts Museum, and with the support of André Malraux Modern Art Museum in Le Havre and Eugène Boudin Museum in Honfleur.
Musée Marmottan-Monet, Paris Marmottan-Monet Museum
From October 20th to February 19th, 2012
One hundred paintings and waterlocors from private collections and museums.
Organized in partnership with the Matisse Museum of Cateau-Cambresis, a part of this exhibition was presented at Cateau-Cambresis from March 12nd to June 10th, 2012.
Read more about this exhibition (in french only)